In this lab, students experience:
1. Programming user interfaces (GUI).
2. Programming databases.
3. Work with Android.
4. Working with different communication networks.
1. Students learn to program applications with a user interface in different operating systems, while separating programming between logic and graphics written in two different programming languages.
2. The students learn to run a database server, to nest in a relational database code and to populate it in tables and records, and to perform various queries on the data and to derive significant information from these data.
3. Students learn to convert written software to Android by creating appropriate configuration files, capturing errors during compilation, downloading to the Android device, and running the application from this device.
4. Because university security regulations prohibit the transfer of data into university computers, students run the final implementation of the application on an internal communications network.
As students learn to switch networks, and configure new communication networks.