Prof. Zohar Yosibash
School of Mechanical Engineering Int-972-3-6408809
Int-972-52-8795751 at Lab: Int-972-3-6407071 / 5 Int-972-3-6407071
Tel Aviv Unviersity, School of Mechanical Engineering,
Tel-Aviv, Ramat Aviv 6997801, Israel
1987 – B.Sc. Aerospace Eng. – Technion, Israel Inst. of Technology.
1992 – M.Sc. Applied Mathematics – Tel Aviv University, Israel.
1994 – D.Sc. Mechanical Eng. – Washington Univ, St. Louis, USA.
- Computational/Experimental bio-mechanics,
- Generalized fracture mechanics,
- High order non-linear finite element methods
Recent Functions and Awards:
- Since July 2015 – President of Israel Association for Computational Methods in Mechanics
- 2013 – The honorary title “TUM Ambassador” was awarded on Dec. 1 during a festive concert – ” The Technische Universitat Munchen honors Professor Zohar Yosibash as a former guest scientist at our institution. Through his outstanding research work he contributed to the international reputation of our university”
- 2009 – Toronto Prize for research activities in the faculty of engineering – Awarded by the Ben-Gurion University.
- 2009 – Hans Fischer Senior Fellow – Awarded by the TUM-IAS, Germany.